As on date the world is facing the danger of highly infectious Corona Virus .The disease has taken life of thousands of person .However people with strong immunity power can fight the same and remain safe or recover from it.
Simple ways that help boosting Immunity Power :
Avoid Unhealthy Habits –
- Don’t smoke ,don’t eat tobacco ,don’t get into the trap of Drug.
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
- Tobacco will weaken your body and will lead to cancer .
- Excessive Alcohol may lead to kidney failure.
Check your Diet –
- Eat a diet high in fruits ,vegetables and nuts.
- You can have meats in moderation .Make sure the meat is cooked perfectly .
- Avoid street food cooked and served in an unhealthy way.
- A balanced diet will ensure that all required nutrients are provided to your body .
Healthy Life Style –
- Exercise regularly.Go for a walk ,take steps instead of lifts .
- Maintain proper weight.
- Catch some sun rays ,which itself is a source of vitamin D .
- Get adequate sleep .
- Try living a stress free life .
Practice Hygiene –
- Wash your hand frequently with soap or alcohol based rub.
- Clean your hands before ,during and after cooking food.
- Wash hands properly after using toilet.
Vitamins that help boosting Immunity Power :
Vitamin C –
- Vitamin C is one of the biggest immune system boosters .
- Daily intake of vitamin C is essential for good health as same is water soul-able and body doesn’t produce or store it.
- Foods rich in vitamin C include – oranges, lemon ,grapefruits, tangerines, strawberries, bell peppers, spinach, kale and broccoli.
- Vitamin B6 supports in strenghtening immune system.
- Foods rich in vitamin B6 include chicken and fish such as salmon and tuna.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps the body fight off infection.
- Foods rich in vitamin E include nuts, seeds and spinach.
Foods that help boosting Immunity Power :
- Blueberries contain antioxidant properties that can help boost a person’s immune system.
- Go for fresh Blueberries.You can have dried ones in moderation.
- How to include in diet : Have a handful as snacks during breakfast.
- Dark chocolate contains an antioxidant called theobromine, which may help to boost the immune system.
- Eat the same in moderation.Daily one small cube will be enough.
- As per Ayurveda Turmeric which is full of curcumin, has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- How to include in diet :You can add the same to your curies.
4. Oily fish
- Salmon, tuna, pilchards, and other oily fish are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Go for capsules .
- Broccoli is another source of vitamin C.
- It also contains potent antioxidants, such as sulforaphane.
- Spinach may boost the immune system, as it contains many essential nutrients and antioxidants.
- Garlic is a super food that will keep your heart healthy .Same will strengthen your immunity power .
10. Green tea
- Drinking it may also strengthen the immune system.
11. Seeds and Nuts
- Seeds like Sunflower ,pumpkin ,watermelon and nuts like Almond,pistacho are good for health.
- They are full in anti oxidant ,vitamin E and Omega 3 .
- How to include in diet :Have them as alternative to snacks .Go for energy bar or dry fruit laddo.
12.Oranges , kiwifruit or other citrus fruits
- Citrus food are an excellent source of vitamin C.
- Vitamin C boosts immunity for sure.
- However we need to consume some fruit daily as our body can’t store the same .
13. Herbs :
- Go for Giloy , Tulsi herbs which are known to prevent cold as per Ayurveda .
14. Water :
- Water is not a food but drinking sufficient water is necessary for good health .
15. Red bell pepper
Red Bell Pepper is the highest source of Vitamin C.
Thank you for reading the Article and also for your valuable time
.Like it Share it !!!