How to Unclog Kitchen Sink easily
Kitchen sink clog occasionally .Most of us must have experienced it. But no worry . You don’t have call the plumber for the same .
We have a simple and super easy DIY hack for it . You can simply try this full proof method to get rid of clogged Sink .
What we need :
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup baking soda
- Boiling water
How to use it :
- If the sink is already having water in it. then with help of a bowl take out all the water.
- Now put 1 cup of Baking Soda in the Sink. Use a spatula.
- Then add 1 cup of white vinegar .
- Wait for few minutes to set .Best if you can wait for 15 minutes .
- Finally put around 4 cup of Boiling Hot water.
- The combination of Baking Soda , Vinegar and Boiling water will do wonder to sink will be unclogged immediately .
Tools for unclogging Kitchen sink :
- You can keep a Mini Home Plunger with maximum plunging power.
- It creates greater downward pressure to help clear drains fast .
Liquids available for unclogging sink :
- You also keep one effective Drain clear Liquid for immediate use.
How to prevent clogging :
- Most of the time Food ,vegetable scraps clog the sink.So you need to be extra careful .
- One trusted way to prevent clogging is to use Sink Strainer .
Thank all for reading the Article and also for your valuable time .
Please like , comment and share the article.