What is coronavirus :-
- Its a family of flu transmitted from animal to Human.
- COVID-19 virus has originated in china .
- Unfortunately till date no vaccine is available for same .
Symptoms of coronavirus :-
- Coughing ,Sneezing.
Who are more vulnerable to this virus :-
- Aged person (60+) , diabetics , people having respiratory problem and cardiovascular problem are in more danger .
How to remain safe from coronavirus:-
Wash your hands frequently –
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Try washing hand with soap when visible dirty like after using toilet or after handling animals or after taking care of sick person .
- You must clean hands after coughing or sneezing .
Maintain social distancing-
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- It is better if you can avoid crowded place.
- When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.
- Don’t remain too close to people who are seek or having respiratory problem.
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth-
- Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses.
- Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
Practice respiratory hygiene-
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw the used tissue immediately.
- Wash your hand with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early-
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance.
- Don’t visit crowded places .
- Try working from home.
- Avoid spitting in public.
Keep your house and nearby area Clean –
- Regularly and thoroughly clean surfaces, such as counter tops and doorknobs, with a disinfectant.
- This virus can stay alive on different items like plastic and other waste products .So we need to dispose these things properly .
Practice Food safety :-
- Wash your hand before and during making food , before eating food and after the same too.
- Use different chopping board for raw meat.
- The meat should be thoroughly cooked.
- Don’t eat animals died of any disease.
Increase your Immunity Power during flu :
- As per Ayurveda Chavanprash , Tulsi , Amala ,Giloy ,Garlic are said to increase your immunity power.
Thanks for reading the article and also for your valuable time .Stay safe .
Like it …Please Share it !!!