Green tea is one of the healthiest anti-aging beverage loaded with antioxidants and nutrients .
Here we try to present a detailed information about the same .
Table Of Contents
- What Is Green Tea?
- What are the Benefits ?
- How much should you drink?
- Does it have side effects?
What is Green Tea ?
It is a tea ,which processing avoids the fermentation process as a result it retains maximum amount of antioxidants and poly-phenols the substances .
- It is believed that Chinese people first started the consumption of Green Tea nearly about 4000 years ago .
- Some believe it started 2737 BC during the reign of Emperor Shennong.
What are the Benefits ?
1. Lowers Cancer Risk
- According to the National Cancer Institute, the polyphenols are responsible for the tea’s anticancer properties. The most promising of these is EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate).
- It helps prevent a range of cancers. These include cancers of the lung, skin, breast, liver, colon, and pancreas.
2. Improves Heart Health
- It has also shown to dramatically increase the antioxidant capacity of blood .
- It protects the heart from reactive oxygen species and prevents heart attacks .
- This also lowers bad cholesterol levels (LDL) of our Heart .
3. Regulates Blood Pressure
- It is associated with improved blood pressure levels help regulate blood pressure.
4. Lowers The Risk Of Diabetes
- Green tea regulate glucose levels by slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating.
5. Weight Loss
6. Helps Relieve Arthritis
- The antioxidant effects of EGCG play a major role here. It limits the production of certain molecules in your body that otherwise lead to inflammation and arthritis pain. It has also shown promise in improving the health of the bones and cartilage.
7. Promotes Longevity
- Japanese diet concluded that green tea might enhance life expectancy. This could be attributed to the various ways green tea positively impacts health, all of which compound and help one live longer.
8. Boosts Immunity
- The catechins in it play a major role in boosting your immune function. The tea protects against oxidants and radicals, thereby enhancing immunity .
9. Improves Brain Health
- Green tea can also aid in the treatment or prevention of serious brain ailments like Alzheimer’s and Parkinsons’ disease.
- It also may enhance memory.
10. Promotes Digestive Health
- The antioxidants in it can promote digestive health.
11. Good for Skin and Hair
How much should you drink?
- It contains many benefits but same contains caffeine too.
- You can safely have two cups of it daily .
Does it Has Side Effects?
- Too much of every thing is bad .Too many cups of it may lead to side effect like headache, nervousness, sleep issues, vomiting, irregular heartbeat.
- It may interfere in absorption of iron and folic acid .Drinking more than two cups per day during pregnancy or breastfeeding can be unsafe.
This tea is healthy when taken in moderation .Try it today !!!
Thank you for reading the article and also for your valuable time .
Sharing is Caring !!!