Are you thinking about an craft to add glamour to your home ?? Here we have not only easy to make but also really creative idea for you.
We are thankful to Miss Dipti Jeevan for the beautiful craft idea. Madam Dipti has a Facebook page named ” Diptiscreation .https://www.facebook.com/Diptiscreation
What are the Materials Needed for DIY Nameplate :
- Buy Materials Here
How to make it :
- Screw the wooden board with loops .
- Add Hooks in the backside of the wooden board.
- Make a paste of Ceremic powder ,Fevicol,water.
- Proportion of Ceremic powder ,Fevicol,water is – 3:2:1
- Consistency of the paste should be like Colgate toothpaste.
- Now time to Apply the paste on the board.
- Make Textures with help of spoon .
- Keep it aside and let it dry for 24 hours.
- Use the remaining paste in a cone and make designs.
- Now its time to take help of Shilpkar.
- Write names or House number and add few designs to the board.
- Colour the board as per your choice.
- You can add few decorative items too .
Hope you like this step by step DIY Article.Happy Crafting !!!
All the above Image source :Facebook.com
Thank you all for Reading the article and also for your valuable time.Like it ..Share it ..