With proper nutrition and exercise we can increase our height .Here we present 5 super food which are power house for boosting any body’s height especially those who are under 18 years.
Top 5 Food for increasing Height:
- Banana is real magic fruit .
- It is a rich source of necessary minerals like potassium and manganese.
- The pro-biotic bacteria in it helps in maintaining our overall digestion and health.
- It also neutralizes the harmful impact of sodium on bones .
- Same helps in retaining the concentration of calcium,which is a must mineral for healthy and strong bone.
How to include in your diet – Just have them daily , include in your breakfast , in milkshakes .Keep them in your bag for a quick snack .
Recommended amount : 2/3 Bananas daily
- Eggs are small packets full of high protein .
- They are rich in calcium too.
How to include in your diet – Eggs can be included in many forms boiled , fried and many other options .
Recommended amount : 4 eggs in a week . Egg whites can be eaten daily .
- Chickens are one of the best source of high protein.
- They contain most of the amino acids required for human growth.
How to include in your diet – Go for soups .chicken salad . Chicken curry with less oil.
Recommended amount : 50 gm chicken daily .
4.Nuts and Seeds:
- Nuts and seeds contain essential minerals and amino acids that help in repairing and building of new tissues.
- They also contain omega 3 that is necessity for healthy body and mind.
How to include in your diet – keep handy in your bag raw ,roasted or as energy bar for easy and healthy snacks .
Recommended amount : A handful of any nuts like walnut ,almond ,kismis any seed like pumpkin .
- As per Ayurveda Ashwagandha is a natural herbal remedy for increasing height.
- It contains a wide range of minerals that help in broadening the bones and increasing bone density .
How to include in your diet – Drink with milk
Recommended amount : 2 tea spoon in a glass of milk .
Thank you for reading the Article and also for your valuable time.
Like it …Share it .